GETTING STARTED WITH ELECTRONICS :


            Have you ever wondered how your toy car worked when you were younger? Or how the fans moved? These are the kind of questions that got me hooked to electronics/robotics.

Let's begin with a small intro...

Like any kid in India, there was a phase in my life where I had to cram up tons of data into that tiny little brain of mine. Now you guys know what I'm talking about right! It was the race for the  NITs and IITs. Obviously, I didn't make it. But you know as they say 'As one door closes another one opens ', I got admitted into Manipal Institute Of Technology. And here I'm pursuing my under graduation in ECE. Over time, I've acquired knowledge about certain things related to robotics and basic electronics which I hope people will find helpful.
   
         So in the upcoming weeks, I will be updating my blog and try to cover all topics pertaining to electronics.I'll be writing about various components such as:

  1. Resistor                                                              












3.Inductors
 












 2.Capacitors













and many more. I'll try to cover all the areas in a very lucid language. And unlike what the school or college teaches, I'll mention all the practical aspects of these components.












Comments

Popular Posts